Forums · Happy 4th!!

ghostwatch

0 +0

Jul 4 '08

Hi everyone!! Happy 4th of July to you all...I hope you all were able to see fireworks because it rained cats and dogs here...they had to cancel them here. Of course everyone around my block made up for that tho!! LOL!!!
Rating: 0

NMLadyNative

0 +0

Jul 5 '08

We were not able to go see the Fireworks this year, as Hubby had to work.
The Parade was a Huge disappointment, as they allowed Communist Sympathizers into the Parade to Denigrate this Country right to the Crowds, right on her Birthday.
What is worse, they had everyone laughing at me and my Efforts to make my Roadside Booth Stand run smoothly.
I felt like the Town Joke.
I should well have just stayed home!

becca!spiritkeep

0 +0

Jul 5 '08

Don't let negative people get you down. This is NOT a criticism, but in reading your posts, I feel that you are a very sensitive person, that takes what others say to heart, even the very negative things. It would help you immensely if you could let go of that. It is certainly helping me in my life to be learning to have a positive outlook. I am about to make a huge leap of faith and move to a city I have never been to, and will probably live out my days in. I am so excited I want to start packing right away for the Spring move. I used to be a very negative person, and saw the worst in everything. I had to make a real effort to turn that into a positive.

Gremlin

0 +0

Jul 5 '08

Happy Belated 4 th of July everyone.I hope you all had a safe and great day.I am sorry to hear NMLadyNative, You had bad time at your 4th of July Parade.I agree with Becca,don't let negative people get you down.
e

[Big Grin] [Jump]

[ July 05, 2008, 09:35 PM: Message edited by: Gremlin ]