Forums · Dust...or "something else?"

KrisT

0 +0

Nov 13 '07

Hi! Its been a long time since I've been on here, alot has happened. I got married last month & bought a house...I have taken several pictures in the house & have had several orbs in them. This one was taken with one pic taken right before & one right after, with nothing showing up in either of the others, so I'd love your opinion on whether you think its dust or 'something else'...we've also had some weird things happen too. Thanks! Kris (I just hope I put the right link for the picture to be seen...=}

C:\Documents and Settings\kris\Desktop\Kris Storage\living room BIG orb.JPG
Rating: 0

KellKell

0 +0

Nov 13 '07

Hi Kris,

Can you upload it somewhere? If not, email it to me and I will and post the link for you. =)

Thanks!
Kell

KrisT

0 +0

Nov 13 '07

Kell, I have the pictures on photobucket, but I don't know which link to put on here...there are like 4 different ones..? If you can just tell me what the link starts with, I can post them. Thanks! Kris

umpazumparoo

0 +0

Nov 13 '07

It will start with http:// and end with a .jpg

KrisT

0 +0

Nov 13 '07

Great! Thanks! =}

KrisT

0 +0

Nov 14 '07

OK...here goes nothing =} I'm 'attempting' to post 3 different links, one pic you'll see a big orb, the other 2 are of my mom, one of them you can clearly see the orbs around her, & the other one which I took RIGHT after the one with the orbs shows nothing...its probably just dust, but I've taken several pictures in the house & its like when I take one that has orbs in it, the one I take right after shows nothing, thats what I find odd...? Any input will be appreciated! Thanks! Kris

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g89/gizzyluv/Momaorbs.jpg[/URL] http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g89/gizzyluv/livingroomBIGorb.jpg[/URL]
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g89/gizzyluv/MomaNOorbs.jpg[/URL]

[ November 13, 2007, 11:03 PM: Message edited by: KrisT ]

KellKell

0 +0

Nov 16 '07

The second pic shows a great moving orb! =)

What weird things have been going on in the house?

Kell

[ November 16, 2007, 07:07 PM: Message edited by: KellKell ]

KrisT

0 +0

Nov 16 '07

I've been hearing a "knocking" noise, usually 3 knocks each time...I've been awakened by it a few times, have gotten up thinking it was my mothers nurse at the door, only to find noone there. I don't keep the t.v. on in our room, so I know its nothing like that, plus Gizmo (my dog) barks when it happens so he hears it too...now, it may just be like a loose gutter or something like that, but its just funny that its always "3" knocks each time. Also, the other night, my husband & I were watching Ghost Hunters (how ironic, I know! lol) & it was just about to go off when we both heard 3 'clinks' or whatever you'd want to call it, on the glass light fixture in the dining room, which would have been right behind us. Gizmo was on the couch with us, Moma was asleep, so that really has us puzzled...but it definitely sounded like someone tapping on glass with something, I'm sure you know the sound I'm talking about, & again, it was "3" times...So, any ideas? =} Kris

KellKell

0 +0

Nov 17 '07

Yes! I have an idea. LOL It's ghosts! =)

Seriously... I've heard the '3' knock thing myself in the past. Once it was *really* hard on my bedroom window as I was trying to fall asleep (scared the bejesus out of me). Not long afterward, something knocked 3 times on my wodden nightstand - right next to my head, as I was laying there in the dark. They always choose such opportune times. [Laughing] I've also read this same thing about others hearing 3 knocks (both here and on other ghost boards).

As for the knocking happening as you were watching Ghost Hunters, that also falls into line. I've noticed, as has my family, around here... when we start talking about ghosts, sometimes something will happen. It's like they know and are making themselves noticed.

So, you're not alone! [Wink]

Best,
Kell

KrisT

0 +0

Nov 18 '07

Oh my...=] I googled something like "3 knocks" paranormal, or something like that, & I was really surprised that so many things showed up. People on different sites who had written in telling of having the same experience...so, I guess we're not alone! =} Thanks for the input! Kris

KellKell

0 +0

Nov 18 '07

You're welcome! [Wink]

Kris.... ever since I posted last, I've been wondering something. I'll PM you, as it is sensitive. [Wink]

xoxo,
Kell

lyn!slacknet

0 +0

Nov 21 '07

Interesting photos and I would say the top one is an orb its quite defined in its shape, and solid looking which we get a lot of just before spirit shows itself in full form. It sounds like you have a very active house there but to be honest never fear them, the living can hurt you more than spirit can =) Have you tried asking them questions when they knock, and to answer by moving something other than knocking. I feel they just want to communicate ith you.

KellKell

0 +0

Nov 21 '07

Kris,

Another thing you can try, along with what Lyn said, is to get a recorder and use it while asking the questions. You may capture something on playback! (EVP) [Big Grin]

This would be helpful in your situation, because you can ask "who is this?" and hopefully get an answer. [Wink]

Kell

Rowan

0 +0

Jun 24 '08

While I'm not a fan of orb photos myself, I will say that the third photo having nothing in it (assuming they were taken in quick succession) wouldn't be strange at all. IF orbs are, in fact, ghosts of any sort, they're not necessarily going to stay in one place constantly.

I know it's been a while since anyone's commented on this thread, but did you attempt any EVPs?

KrisT

0 +0

Jun 24 '08

Hi! No, I didn't attempt any EVPs, I wish I had though. I just noticed that the 2 pictures (with my mother in them) are out of order, with the pic of the one big orb listed in between them on here, but yes, the 2 pictures of my mother were taken one right after the other...

I'm still hearing the knocking sounds, but now its more than 3 knocks at times, for example the other morning I heard 4 consecutive knocks right outside my bedroom door in the hallway. AND, a few weeks ago my stepson was here with my husband (I was at the hospital with my mother at the time) well, my husband was out in the garage while my stepson (10 years old) was in the bathroom. He said he heard "people talking", but he said he couldn't make out what they were saying. This happened at night & while it very well could have been some of the neighbors he was hearing it is usually very quiet here at night, so I'm not sure if what he heard was actual people or not. [Sigh]

Rowan

0 +0

Jun 24 '08

I personally would get a tape recorder and put it in an empty room while you and your family are out one night. Maybe you'll pick up those voices your son heard.