Forums · OH MY GOSH!

Ghostie

0 +0

Jun 4 '05

I took this picture last night in my basement. Check it out. Do you see the man/boy?

-

Enlarged Orb[/URL]

-

**just trying to keep the pics together.

[ June 04, 2005, 04:15 PM: Message edited by: Renee ]

PorkChopExpress

0 +0

Jun 5 '05

Looks like a young boy to me!! Cool pic!!
Rating: 0

Ghostie

0 +0

Jun 6 '05

Thank you! I see a man face in the first pane, woman with long hair in the second pane, boy in the third and finally I see my grouch ghost in the last pane. I took more pics of the window last night. I'll post the link. First 2 is this pic though.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v693/Ridinghood2005/My%20Ghosts/[/URL]

Visual Acuity

0 +0

Aug 10 '05

I see what looks like an older man with a grey beard in the bottom portion of the window in the second photo only. I don't see the others you see at all. Would it be possible to highlight where your looking? Thanks for sharing this.

Ghostie

0 +0

Sep 3 '05

Sorry it took me so long to respond. Sure!

-

Ghostie

0 +0

Sep 3 '05

Oh and I got a name the other night. I was sitting on the couch. I felt someone was there so I asked "What is your name?" This is the response I got.

http://www.myfilestash.com/userfiles/ridinghood/whatsyourname2.wav[/URL]

razz

0 +0

Sep 30 '06

i see the little boy so clearly.

i see a young boy in the window...or what appears to be a young boy...

BlessedMommyof3

0 +0

Jan 12 '07

Yes, I see the little boy.

Also the name I am hearing is kirk or something on that order.

GhostGuy001

0 +0

Jan 13 '07

Wow, freaky. It took me a long time lol, but i finally noticed it. Looks like the face of a man to me in both pics. Gives me a creepy feeling...the face isnt a nice one.

Gremlin

0 +0

Jan 22 '07

Hi Ghostie, I see two people in that photo.I see a boy and the shape of a adult head or body, not sure of what.I listened to that voice recording.I also hear what sounds like a male voice saying the name Kirk on it. I listned to it about 20 times to try to hear what was being said.Someone answered you back..

[Rainbow Smiley] [Jump]

[ January 21, 2007, 11:40 PM: Message edited by: Gremlin ]

paranormal39

0 +0

Jan 24 '07

Hi, Ghostie
I see a little boy. I think thats so cool.

[ January 25, 2007, 07:29 AM: Message edited by: Carrie ]

paranormal39

0 +0

Jan 24 '07

Hi Ghostie
Its me again. I see two little boys.
After I looked at it again.

[ January 25, 2007, 07:31 AM: Message edited by: Carrie ]

ghostwatch

0 +0

Aug 5 '07

Yeah, I can see two little boys (3rd & 4th pane). Took me forever to see them tho.

umpazumparoo

0 +0

Oct 22 '07

OK, so it looked like a miniature family photo in that picture to me. In the first pane, I see a dark-haired woman, or maybe a little girl. She isn't very tall. In the third pane is the little boy. Yes, he's the clearest of the three. He has blond hair, and is wearing a jacket with a dark tie. In the 4th pane is a tall, balding man. The dress is something circa 1910 for all of the people.

Wickedwitchnorth

0 +0

Oct 22 '07

I see the little boy and there appears to be someone standing behind him.