Forums · The Death of Marilyn Monroe

Ghostdancer

0 +0

May 11 '05

I don't think there's much question that Marilyn Monroe died from a sleeping pill overdose, but there is the question of whether it was accidental or suicide.

And there's the theory that she was murdered; supposedly after Robert Kennedy and shared some secret information with her - one story anyway. Or maybe to keep her quiet about her supposed affairs with both of the Kennedy brothers.

Personally I don't really believe she was murdered, but it is a source of a lot of speculation.
Rating: 0

Carrie

0 +0

May 11 '05

I don't think we'll ever know the secret to this one. Sometimes I lean toward the murder theory, then I see some article or program that makes me feel sure that it was an accidental suicide; then, I flip flop all over again.

Either way, Marilyn Monroe was an extremely fragile person who had led a tragic life. She was a beautiful woman, a talented comedienne, and an American icon. Her life was very sad, and so were the circumstances surrounding her death.

cat!spiritkeep

0 +0

May 22 '05

I'm with you Carrie, I tend to change my thoughts from thinking murder to suicide dependent on what report or program I watch or read. Accidental does pop in there now and then too. I don't rule murder out entirely not only due to of some of the facts reported but it's the tiny needle mark that was found that was left out of the key findings that makes me go hmmm? Not to mention there has always been a mystery that surrounds the Kennedy's and they along with those close to them seem to have always had a target on them over the years. I guess we will never know, well at least not while we are still here. =)

GateKeeper

0 +0

Aug 7 '08

i dont think she got mudered either, I would think she was suicidal because of all the media and what not and her personal life.