Forums · Nostradamus 2012, Unsolved Mysteries, and Armageddon Week

Will YOU be watching?

Rachel

0 +0

Jan 4 '09

Tonight (Sunday) Nostradamus 2012 premiers on the History Channel here in the US and all next week during the day on Spike there will be an Unsolved Mysteries marathon - in the evening various programs on the History Channel will be about Armageddon. Man oh man, I can't wait!

Will anyone else be watching?
Rating: 0

gameboy

0 +0

Jan 4 '09

I'm not sure I can watch any of this due to my highly complex schedule, but I'll try and Tivo it.

Ominous Doom

0 +0

Jan 4 '09

I always liked this kind of subject. Too bad I don't live in the US. Oh well.

anthony

0 +0

Jan 5 '09

I know I will be watching. I watched the Nostradamus thing last night, and it wasn't much different than it usually is. I find most of the connections made with 2012 spurious. This is typical of Nostradamians, such as that utter moron John Hogue who was on the show - he constantly changes his predictions based on what's happening, and he's never predicted a single thing based on Nostradamus' works.

Anyway, I did watch the Unsolved Mysteries marathon that started today, and it was pretty cool, I look forward to tomorrow as well. Right now, as I type, I'm watching the first of the series of Armageddon week. :D

Flounder

0 +0

Jan 6 '09

Unfortunately, I don't recieve the History Channel on my TV (Though I get channels like National Geographic and History International), which sucks.

The Nostradamus one will probably show up on HI in a few weeks/months.