Forums · New Paranormal Investigation Team

Indiana, PA Paranormal

IUPP

0 +0

Oct 1 '10

My name is Chris Crenshaw and I am from Pennsylvania. I am a true believer in paranormal phenomenon, and many other phenomenon for that matter. I have had personal experiences growing up. One I will never forget is one night I woke up and there was a somewhat dark but pale face like 3 inches from mine, just staring down at me. I saw that face for a while from that night on until my house was blessed. That was 5 years ago, and that was what inspired me to take up on paranormal research and investigations. I have recently started a paranormal investigation team in Indiana, PA called Investigators of Unexplained Paranormal Phenomenon. I am currently recruiting members. My goal is to travel and debunk or prove paranormal phenomena. I'm pretty sure it would be fairly hard to find someone close by but its worth a shot. Me and my co-founder are holding "tryouts" next week on Wednesday, October 6, 2010 at 7pm on the local college campus that I attend. If by some chance anybody on here is interested and close by, the "tryouts" will be held in the Indiana University of Pennsylvania library on campus. I do have some investigation experience and some knowledge of paranormal. I have been to and done overnight sessions at Gettysburg, WV State Penitentiary, and one private residence.
Rating: 0