Forums · Last Night's Experience

NMLadyNative

0 +0

Apr 3 '08

Wow! BIG Paranormal Happening here last night!
We were in bed, had just gotten to sleep, when both the Bedroom and Hallway Smoke Alarms went off.
I looked up to see what was going on and why they were going off at the same time.
I saw what I can only describe as a Whitish - Gray Swirling Ectoplasm - like Mist in the darkness.
First time I had EVER seen that kind of thing!
I said Nothing to my Hubby about it, but threw on the lights and a nightgown to get up to find the source causing the Alarms to go off. Nothing was found that could logically explain this happening.
We got right up under the Alarms, and they Stopped, the Ecto disappeared!
I was, to say the least, unnerved by this.
I stayed up an extra hour or so, just to make certain that it would not happen again.
We have had Apparitions, Foot Steps, and other Paranormal Activity here at my home.
I know, as being Psychic/Sensitive, that this should not alarm me, but I was just getting to sleep when this happened and I was Not, by Any stretch of the imagination, expecting this to happen.
I have had other Strange occurrences around me all my life and other happenings, that Psychics deal with every day, which mostly don't surprise or rattle me.
Rating: 0

ghostwatch

0 +0

Apr 7 '08

I don't think even a seasoned psychic wouldn't be alarmed to this, especially being jarred awake. Did your husband see this ectoplasm also?

NMLadyNative

0 +0

Apr 7 '08

No, I cannot say that Hubby did see it, what with the rushing around to get out of the house, if we had needed to.
There was too much confusion and chaos going on.

Carrie

0 +0

Apr 15 '08

Okay ladies, the skeptic in me still has to ask the question...Where the batteries in the alarms put in at the same time? The reason I ask, we've had alarms go off simultaneously only to find out the batteries were going bad. We had put them in at the same time out of the same package, so they died out at the same time.

Now, seeing the ectoplasm might be more difficult to find a rational answer for. Did you by any chance have any windows in the house open? Could this have been fog rolling in? Also, and please check this out just for your safety, could there have been something like an electrical fuse that was blown and smoking a little?

It sounds like a scary experience, whether it was paranormal or not!

NMLadyNative

0 +0

Apr 15 '08

Yes. we changed the batteries out at the very same time, the last time that we did that and that they are good for up to a year.
We only changed them out about 3 - 4 months ago.
No, Windows in the house are Not opened until Late Spring/Early Summer due to cold weather until that time.
We checked Everything for heat sources, Burning things, etc. We could find Nothing that would indicate Anything that would cause this.

ghostwatch

0 +0

Apr 16 '08

Well, as the TAPS guys say: "We've tried to debunk as much as we can but it just can't be done". Carrie has a point, there are lots of things that happen in a home that people can mistake for the paranormal. But I do think this is a legitimate paranormal event.... [Wink]