Forums · Foot Grab

nakis

0 +0

Jan 31 '08

Two nights ago someone grabbed my foot. Not bad or mean just kind of put their hand on my toes holding the toes for a minute. Sort of trying to get my attention.
I got the impression of someone female, about 5'2" to 5'4", nice person. Good intentions. She only woke me for a moment. Kind of scared me a little.
I just wanted to post this as some activity in my house. I've stopped communicating to ghost because since buying my house my anxiety levels have gone up with all the work and renovations I've done. I've had ghostly encounters but I haven't kept myself open because if I found a mean spirit or one that wasn't so nice that became active because I paid it some attention it would really upset me. And negative emotions feed the nasty ones.
This one isn't like that though. But then I don't know how many are hanging around. Kind of don't want to 'open the door' so to speak. Like not wanting to look under the fridge or stove to see how dirty it's under there.
I've been renovating/insulating the attic spaces and spare room upstairs. I'll let you know if anything comes of that.
Rating: 0

_grimreaper@imx.bz

0 +0

Jan 31 '08

house renovation's. sometimes are not well accepted.best to assure the ghostly resident's that they are needed. with no intention of disturbing them.

nakis

0 +0

Feb 1 '08

Yeah, I agree Grim. Basically I'm waiting till something happens to pass it on. Knowing that she's listening.