Forums · greetins' Y'all!

seaghost

0 +0

Jan 14 '08

Hi! I am one of those happy and hopelessly single eccentrics.

I have had paranormal experiences that absolutely confirmed everthing that I believed anyway.... I don't freak out.

My property is the site of a civil war rout after the battle of Olustee. It has it's interesting moments.

Looks like a lot of nice folks here. Glad to greet you.

seaghost- cuz I live near the sea.
Rating: 0

KellKell

0 +0

Jan 14 '08

Hello and welcome to SpiritKeep, Seaghost! Glad to have you aboard. =)

Best,
Kell

ghostwatch

0 +0

Jan 14 '08

Hi Seaghost! Welcome to our site.... =)

seaghost

0 +0

Jan 15 '08

Thankyou for the greetings. I have many things to talk about. You see, I am alone and just got this computer and somehow set it up all by myself-grrrrrr! A power moment! To do this was a bit outside of myself. I always pay some one to do things like this for me- BUT I
DID IT!!!! Wow!!!!!

Anyway- I have ghost tales and some dog tales to tell. I will tell them because of how they made me grow- after I thought I was grown enough already. Looking forward to a time when I can tell all this.

I did have a computer but it lay fallow for ever so long and then I threw it out on the curb because in my other life I was married and a thought form from my ex had formed to the point where I could not even enter the room. Anyway - after I threw it out loud crashes came from the room and totally upset me and my dog girl. It was quite upsetting even though I understood whtat was going on. I thought a car had fallen through my roof.

So- this is MY PUTER!!!!!!

And that's that !!!

So - now do you think I am nuts??? Hope not...

the SEAGHOST.

ghostwatch

0 +0

Jan 15 '08

No, I don't think your nuts! Just absolutely histerical!! I really enjoyed that last post... [Yep!]