Forums · Greetings

Remote Viewer James

0 +0

Oct 10 '07

Greetings Spirit Keep Members,

My name is James and I am a trained Remote Viewer. I have not been involved in paranormal investigations very much at all, but am interested. My background has been in assisting law enforcement and private investigators with cold cases.

PS Thanks Kell.
Rating: 0

KellKell

0 +0

Oct 10 '07

Hello, James and welcome to SpiritKeep! =)

I look forward to hearing about your experiences as a remote viewer and how you've been able to help law enforcement. That is fascinating work, I'm sure.

Best,
Kell

ghostwatch

0 +0

Oct 11 '07

Welcome James!! Can't wait for you to share your talent with us.....

Hi James and welcome...I too can't wait to hear abotu you talent!

Remote Viewer James

0 +0

Oct 12 '07

Hi Ghostwatch and Shortcake,

With the exception of verifying paranormal photography or assisting with missing persons cases, I’m not sure how much ‘talent’ I have to display. But I appreciate your vote of confidence.

[ October 11, 2007, 11:53 PM: Message edited by: Remote Viewer James ]

azspirit

0 +0

Oct 12 '07

Hi James, and welcome to SpiritKeep! It's great that you have joined us. I look forward to getting to know you. I think it is wonderful that more psychicly talented people are now getting into helping the police. It took a few really good, reliable psychics with real talents to prove to the police that they had been overlooking a very important case-solving tool. It is so good to hear that more of this kind of help is being accepted by police and other law enforcement agencies.

I hope you enjoy our board! We are pleased to have you!

Mare

shyhorse

0 +0

Nov 6 '07

hola James, and welcome =)

Gremlin

0 +0

Dec 4 '07

Hi James.Welcome to Spirit keep.Glad you decided to join us.I am sorry it took so long to respond to this thread.I have been busy with the holidays and have also been dealing with some minor health issues.

=) [Big Grin] [Jump]

[ December 04, 2007, 05:18 PM: Message edited by: Gremlin ]

Trinity

0 +0

Dec 26 '07

Hi James! Welcome to Spiritkeep. I am looking forward to hearing more from you!

Trin =)