Forums · forgotten child

ghostwatch

0 +0

Sep 16 '07

Did everyone hear about the mother that "forgot" her child in the van outside and went into work? The temp, in the van, reached above 100 degrees and the poor child past away! She said that she forgot that she didn't drop the child off at the sitters! The child was sitting in a car seat, in the van and this so-called mother forgot her????!!!!

I don't know about you all but I can't see how you can forget about your child? She was sleeping but still, that's just unfathomable!!
The kicker is that she's not being charged with anything...WHAT IS THAT!
She's a principal of the school that the child was at then this occurred, I wouldn't want my kids anyway near this person, especially if she neglects her own.

It makes me so irate that she's getting nothing out of this because they consider it a mistake!!!!!!!! [Mad]
Rating: 0

_grimreaper@imx.bz

0 +0

Sep 16 '07

it sounds very much like a complete failure of justice which seems to becomeing the norm.

ghostwatch

0 +0

Sep 16 '07

You are so right Grim and I'd love to just shake the stuffings out of all those educated idiots....errrr [Mad]

Remote Viewer James

0 +0

Oct 12 '07

I agree. I have NEVER forgotten one of my children in the car; nor will I!

ghostwatch

0 +0

Oct 12 '07

I can't perceive how any mother could possibly forget their child! I just find that a very unforgiveable, lame and punishable-by-death excuse. [Mad] There is "no" excuse for doing what she's done....

GateKeeper

0 +0

Aug 7 '08

wth is wrong with her? "Forgot" her child was in the car? wow i mean she shold be in jail for being stupid.