Forums · Our Investigation

CTghosthunter

0 +0

Mar 14 '07

If anyone is interested in some good EVPs, I invite you to check out my website. We did a case in Pachaug State Forest in Voluntown, CT this past Sunday afternoon (3-11), and got some pretty good results. Keep in mind, though, that we are still going through all our footage and will be putting up more as we get the chance.

http://www.pig-ne.com[/URL]

Just go to the investigations section and click on the link that says 03-11-07 and you will find our report, pics (none positive, but good to get a feel for the area), and our EVPs! =)

KellKell

0 +0

Mar 14 '07

Thanks, Tabitha! I'm not hooked up properly for sound at the moment (my computer has been being naughty), but when I can, I'll go have a listen! =)

Kell
Rating: 0

CTghosthunter

0 +0

Mar 15 '07

We got a couple class-A's, but mostly B's and C's. I was amazed to find so many, and I have been having a hard time just trying to get them up and posted! We've probably found over twenty decent EVPs! That site is awesome! =)

I checked out your site Tabitha and some of the information, pics, and EVPs are great...very interesting...thanks again for sharing them with us!

Katt

CTghosthunter

0 +0

Mar 16 '07

Thank you very much! As I get a chance to get more things done (it is very difficult right now with the rambunctious one year old...lol), I will be adding more to that investigation, especially EVPs, because we got tons! Keep checking back, or I will try to remember to post and keep y'all updated on what's going on with that site.

=)

CTghosthunter

0 +0

Mar 16 '07

I posted up three more EVPs this afternoon. Now there are seven altogether. The first two are really reeeeeeally good ones. You'll see what I mean!

I am gonna check them out...I will let you know what I think...thanks for keeeping us updated!

Katt

CTghosthunter

0 +0

Mar 16 '07

No prob! I live to serve *bows* =)

Whitewabbit

0 +0

Sep 22 '07

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum and i already like what i see. Ctghosthunter, i listened to your EVP's and i think that the nameanswerandlaugh is very interesting. I just don't hear that tho. What i do hear is this:
0:02 a male says "creep"
0:03 a male says "Kevin"
0:04 a tiny voice says "put out your light"
0:06 a male says "Samuel"
Also in the waitaminute EVP i hear a male say "wait till we get better"
In the hello Evp i hear a male say "he's allowed to"

CTghosthunter

0 +0

Sep 23 '07

Very cool. I am partially deaf myself, so usually I can pick out where an EVP is and then I have the rest of my team figure out what it says! lol I'm very glad that you were able to hear them, though. Just so you know, there absolutely weren't anyone named either Kevin or Samuel on our investigation =) But next time we go back, I will be sure to ask for these people and see if we can get a reply. Often times, if you ask for them by name, you can get a good response =)

ghostwatch

0 +0

Sep 24 '07

Was wondering if anyone had a clue what's going on with my computer? I click on the EVP's (with speakers on) and nothing happens and my computer basically freezes! I'm just dying to hear the evp's and don't know what's wrong with this stupid machine!!! Like I said, the speakers are on and the kids get music thru them but, darn it, I can't get these.....anyone? [Thud]

KellKell

0 +0

Sep 30 '07

Do you have a sound application for the EVPs to open up in? That's necessary to hear them.

CTghosthunter

0 +0

Oct 1 '07

Hiya KellKell!

Here is a link to a completely free media player which works on all kinds of files, including audio and video:

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/[/URL]

KellKell

0 +0

Oct 1 '07

Hi Tabs!! [Big Grin] Thanks for the media player link. =)

xoxo,
Kell

CTghosthunter

0 +0

Oct 2 '07

No problemo baby =)