Forums · Coast to Coast

Ghostdancer

0 +0

Feb 22 '06

So who all listens to Coast to Coast on the radio?

I generally only hear it on the weekends. I'm usually asleep by the time it comes on week nights.

Some interesting topics.
Rating: 0

cat!spiritkeep

0 +0

Feb 27 '06

I use to listen to it all the time, including during the week as I've always been a nighthawk.

I haven't listened to it as much lately, though hubby tunes in almost nightly. He actually tapes it unless it's nothing he or I would be interested in. So even if I miss a good one I can still listen to the tape. Only problem is he doesn't always get the whole thing as he falls asleep. At times he'll wake when he hears the click flip it over or change the tape and carry on snoozing. I think he's addicted. [Laughing]

I agree they have some interesting topics/guests on. But they have some zingers as well, guests that are boring or just way out there. [Laughing] Open line nights is always a toss, you can get a good night with interesting stories but often enough you'll get nights with a number of wally wing nuts in a row calling in. [Big Grin]

Are you partial to certain topics or guests? =)

Ghostdancer

0 +0

Feb 27 '06

True, not all that is presented is interesting. I enjoy hearing about the mysterious stuff paranormal or otherwise.

jojo!spiritkeep

0 +0

Feb 28 '06

Coast to Coast??? what's this about? and where can i hear this? can i hear it on the web?? get back to me please. :wggl:

Ghostdancer

0 +0

Feb 28 '06

JoJo, Coast to Coast is an AM radio talk show devoted to the paranormal and out of the ordinary.
It comes on late during the weeknights, but earlier on weekends.

If you go to this website and click on the affiliates section you can find the particular station for your area.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/[/URL]

jojo!spiritkeep

0 +0

Feb 28 '06

Thanks Ghostdancer I'll check it out asap. i don't go to bed early anyways so i'll check it out laters. so what's going on with you???oh ps thanks for the feed back. [Jump]

Ghostdancer

0 +0

Feb 28 '06

quote:

jojo!spiritkeep

0 +0

Feb 28 '06

sorry i'm not to good with net lingo what's cc ??haha well me not much i'm off of work tonight so just wanna chat and what not.

Ghostdancer

0 +0

Feb 28 '06

quote:

jojo!spiritkeep

0 +0

Feb 28 '06

OHHHH [Embarrassed] Duh Ha!ha!he!he! okay and i saw that around alot I'm such a dummie [Embarrassed]

peg!slacknet

0 +0

Feb 28 '06

Hi everyone,
I have been an avid C2C listener for years. Also, I have belonged to their streamlink for years, mind you the price has never gone up. It is convenient as you can listen to any show you like whenever you like.
So if you hear "Peggy from Ohio" one night, that would be me. I either have a story to share or disagree LOL with someone on.
Also, that is where I met my dear friend Cat!
I love George Noory, but I heard Art Bell say that he is going to be more active in the show again. Art said his wife, who passed on this past January, relayed to him through a medium to become more active in it. That was an interesting show! Some nights, just when you get a bit bored, something usually happens.
I love open lines! What else can I say? I love C2C...........does it show! LOL
Piglet
=)

Ghostdancer

0 +0

Feb 28 '06

I'll keep that in mind Peg when I'm listening to the callers. I never call in; just enjoy listening.

cat!spiritkeep

0 +0

Mar 2 '06

Yep thanks to CtoC and Peg, I found SK. [Rainbow Smiley] One night I happened to turn on CtoC (it had been on already for a bit) and it just so happened my timing was perfect as he was just saying hello to the next caller who was none other than our Peggy. [Big Grin] While she was telling of her experience (very interesting) she made mention of Spiritkeep and I grabbed my pen from bed table and jotted it down. Soon after I was a member and was chatting to the lady on the radio lol, who became my very good friend. So thanks to CtoC I met Peg, and thanks to Peg I met all the wonderful folks here, and made many new friends. =)

Listening to CC right now, they are talking about the haunted Queen Mary. The guest up after the break is Erika Frost who works at the QM. She has her own site I think where she talks of her pn experiences etc (not sure). I believe she is one of the guides (QM workers) that was on the taps ep when they investigated the QM. Some believe she may have been in on the bed sheet moving, as it seems the movement was not of ghostly hands. I haven't read all the info about the ep but it's too bad that someone on the ship may have tried to trick the team. Well as typing this they are back on and she is also telling that she has a gift to see ghosts etc, and is sharing some tales from the ship. We had an opportunity to tour the QM during a trip to california, we really enjoyed it. I took many pics along with video, didn't have the recorder running though. One thing is for certain I definitely felt energy on the ship, when I walked in certain rooms the strong sense I get when a presence is there, was unmistaken. Many ppl have had unusual experiences on the QM including sightings of the resident ghosties. So even if someone tries to trick others now and then, it still doesn't take away the fact the ship is very likely haunted - IMO anyway. [Wink]