Forums · Consentual Cannibalism???

JenTheSuperOne

0 +0

Feb 1 '04

Cripes, that was... interesting. There is no other word I can think of apart from "interesting" to describe that.

Humanity is an odd thing.

I wonder what the verdict will be this month.

--Jen
*Go Leafs Go!
Rating: 0

cindy!spiritkeep

0 +0

Feb 1 '04

Cannibals on the internet [Confused] Hmm that could be very useful, sick, but useful [Laughing]

tomtimetracer

0 +0

Feb 1 '04

Yeh I heard about that twisted story on the radio. The guy only got eight years, and I dont even think he was found guilty of first degree murder.
What is this world coming to? People are using the internet for some very sick and twisted scenarios. I have also heard about people on ebay auctioning themselves off as slaves.
The next thing that is probably going to happen is fire and brimstone. I cannot believe the extent that people go to these days. What ever happened to common decency? or is that being auctioned off on the internet?
Tom

peg!slacknet

0 +0

Feb 1 '04

The man was only found guilty of manslaughter and could be out by 2005, as they say he has been a model prisoner?
I guess he's found the error of his ways, he is writing abook so people like him can get help. Before something like this happens.
You can read the whole trial and verdict on CTV.
Hugs
Piggerita
[Nerdily Unsure]

hallowseve

0 +0

Feb 1 '04

- Is it a cookbook?! Bahhhh!!!LOL!!! ahem* sorry couldn't help myself...

cat!spiritkeep

0 +0

Feb 1 '04

I read about this in our local paper - sick, twisted and at the same time sad =( to think that humans are capable of such vile things. [Confused] The internet sure has exposed an incredible amount of things that most decent normal people would not consider. The thing is these things have always been there lurking in the dark shadows of our world and even in our neighbourhoods. Only now thanks to the internet and media movement as a whole we are exposed to it more than ever. [Shocked] No longer do we have to wait for books to be written that can haunt our dreams (Jack the ripper) we can almost experience it as it happens. Let's hope that we do not become numb to it all and continue to react to it or we are all in trouble. [Crying]

The lighter side;
Now as for the cookbook I would venture a guess it would include a few things like Barbequed ribs, liver & onions, baked kidney pie and rump roast to name a few. - Don't mean to be offensive, just have to be light, as it keeps us/me sane. Thanks for the thought Hallowseve it makes this story easier to digest (no pun intended) [Laughing]

Cat

Miss Grrl

0 +0

Feb 3 '04

quote:

hallowseve

0 +0

Feb 3 '04

[Laughing] =( -Oh nooo this is sooo wrong! [Laughing] You ladies are too much!~ Like, ok you guys ...this is like a serious issue! ~(doin my best valley girl imitation) [Nope!]

(glad to know I'm not the only 1 w/ a twisted sense of humor! =P )

[ February 03, 2004, 09:35 PM: Message edited by: hallowseve ]

peg!slacknet

0 +0

Feb 3 '04

I am sure you all have heard about this one also, but there is a man in Japan who also ate someone. He did serve time in prison but now he is a celebrity? I don't know who exactly thinks he's a celebrity but he is in Japan it seems?
The world as we know it seems to become more macabe and twisted doesn't it?
YUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Piggerita
[Confused]

cat!spiritkeep

0 +0

Feb 5 '04

I had not heard about this guy in Japan. What is up with that? [Confused] A celebrity?? Man some people are stranger than fiction [Roll Eyes] I think the world has tilted a little to far on its axis or something cause lots of weird things going on these days, can't even imagine what we don't hear [Eek!]

What I want to know is are we ever going to get it straight and give recognition to some of the true heros and celebrities out there that are actually trying to make this world a better place?

Cat =)

Trinity

0 +0

Feb 6 '04

You guys are too funny! Rump roast Bahahahaha!

You know, it's weird enough that this guy was advertising on the internet for someone to eat. But it's even weirder still that someone answered his advertisement and agreed to it. [Shock]

How in the world does this happen??? Or what makes a person decide that "Hey, I'd like to be slaughtered and eaten."? Now this one really makes you think.

hallowseve

0 +0

Feb 6 '04

I think he neglected to take his medication.

quote:

KellKell

0 +0

Feb 7 '04

Man, that's messed up! This is the stuff urban legends are made of! [Laughing] Sick, sick, sick.

What a nice thought that he'll be back out 'on the streets' in the near future, huh? [Nerd]

Thanks, Hallow, for bringing that beautiful piece of humanity to our attention! [Nutty]

Kell

[ February 07, 2004, 01:37 PM: Message edited by: KellKell ]

hallowseve

0 +0

Feb 7 '04

Anytime Kell. [Big Grin]

[ February 07, 2004, 04:07 PM: Message edited by: hallowseve ]

madammacabre

0 +0

Mar 12 '04

Unbelievable!! Oh my s*t*a*r*s*! Yuuck! My mom and I were having a conversation many years ago about the movie where plane crash survivors either had to eat the bodies of the people who had died in the plane crash or die themselves of starvation. I remember my mom saying, "If that happened to us and I died, I'd want you to eat me" Man, only a mom could say that with a straight face!

hallowseve

0 +0

Mar 15 '04

Lol, That's sweet mom, but.....

[Gasp] Think I'd starve 1st! [Gasp]

ghostwatch

0 +0

Aug 17 '07

Don't care how hungry I'd get, there's no way I'd eat another human being! That's against all things sacred.... [No]

GateKeeper

0 +0

Aug 7 '08

two things wrong with this...

1) why would the the person want to be eaten once hes dead?
2) why would you consent to and actually eat the person just because he wanted you to?