Forums · Feeling of a prevous life

littleirsh

0 +0

Feb 8 '02

Some times when I hear a certain song,smell a certain odor see a certain building.I feel like I could tell you where and when.It's not like deja vu it's me but it's not me.The things are from before I was born.I know I'm probaly not makeing this to clear but it is really hard to explain.I know it not me now because I've never been to these places.
Rating: 0

Pandora2

0 +0

Feb 8 '02

I too have had experiences that lead me to believe I have been here before. Kell and I have discussed this a while back. I feel so sure that I was killed during WWII and Kell had the feeling I was in Poland. I know I was European. It is a strange feeling to have. But somehow very intriging. I would love to have a past life regression sometime.

littleirsh

0 +0

Feb 8 '02

I believe it was in New York in the twenties.How I died I don't know.I feel like I was a woman and pretty and young.That is not vanity that is the way it feels.I don't know if I would want to relive my death in a past life.

KellKell

0 +0

Feb 9 '02

Well, they say that when you're drawn to certain time periods, it's likely you had a past life then. I too am drawn to the 20's (among others), and feel I was female, but I don't know much more than that. I'd like to do a past life regression sometime too.

I'm just starting to learn/read tarot. There is a past life spread that can be done. Once I learn more, it would be interesting to do a spread for you guys. Who knows what might be found out! ;-)

Kell

littleirsh

0 +0

Feb 9 '02

KellKell: that would be alright with me.It would be interesting to find out more or to find out I'm not totally nuts.If I talk to most people the way I talk to all of you they would put me away.I am so greatful to have found you guys.It has been a God sent for me. Love and Light

NMLadyNative

0 +0

May 20 '08

I am drawn heavily to the 1800's, primarily around 1850 - 1930's.