Forums · New Unsolved Mysteries?

What do you think and why?

anthony

0 +0

Nov 18 '08

So, I have been watching the new version of Unsolved Mysteries with host Dennis Farina? Has anyone else noticed they are all stories from the original series, but at least there are a couple of updates every now and then, but for the most part I just miss Robert Stack's awesome voice, Dennis Farina sounds kind of weird.
Rating: 0

Aspirin

0 +0

Nov 18 '08

I definitely miss Robert Stack's voice, the new guy sounds kind of like he's had a stroke, or maybe he has to go to the bathroom. I do, however, look forward to seeing some of my old favorites.

lily@slacknet.org

0 +0

Nov 18 '08

I'm happy the show's finally back, but I would love to have the old episodes like they used to show on Lifetime. But I guess it's pretty cool to finally see updates to (some) of the stories, mostly murders. But I really wish they would've kept the original music. That's part of the show, everyone knows that music. Well, knew, I suppose. Also it's goofy as hell how they added all the X-TREME ACTION shots.

Beelz

0 +0

Nov 16 '09

I thought it was pretty interesting the way they provided updates to a lot of famous stories, but it seems like there's less paranormal than there used to be.

And oh yeah, what the hell happened to it!? I haven't seen it on in forever!

Aspirin

0 +0

Nov 30 '09

Yeah, what happened to it? Apparently Spike doesn't mention it on their site or listings anymore, like they're trying to avoid it all together.

fistula

0 +0

Jan 18 '12

I think it's on Lifetime now but why bother, nothing but dead (non paranormal) people. I only care if aliens or ghosts or bigfoot killed them.