Forums · BREIF ENCOUNTERS WITH BATTLEFIELD GHOST AT GETTYSBURG BATTLEFIELD

The dead might be looking for someone to talk with

graveyard hound

0 +0

Sep 12 '12

Well, I go to battlefield as a "reenactor", dressed as my aancestors ddid when they fought in the Civil War, ranked from Private to one haven risen to the rank of General, not that the "ghossts' i happen to run into seem to be impressed by. Seems they had several trype: Hust vapors or mist that ssemed to just float in one particcular place, those that were going about aa task, over aand over, that they were doing wwhen killed, and the ones thhat would talk to you and did not reeply to your ccomments or questions, and those that would talk with you, as if they understood, as long as the conversation was related to their time and place, say where they were on July 1, 2, or 3, 1863. There were several, that showed up at the same place, every year, and had the same thing to say but would reply to questions, as "why are you passing out ammo?" and the reply might be different from interaction to interaction but they seemed to understand while there but they did not seem to notice how I was dressed, a Confederate General, talking to a Union Private or Captain, it just didn't register with them except passing out ammon for one gost or talking about plans of attack by another, a Confederate Generals ghost. I guess because I could pick them out from the reenactors, as mosst were dressed alike, made for interesting trips to several different battlefields that I'll cite later. They will talk with ya' if ya' willl only take the time to listen but ya' need to have the "gift'.
Rating: 0