Forums · Need help discerning SP phenomena, find no help from searching online.

pureonesti

0 +0

Apr 10 '12

I don't even know if I can call it a symptom, regardless I need help identifying it. I've looked up anything and everything pertaining to SP and I cannot find what I'm looking for, and I'm hoping someone here can put me on the right path if not answer my questions out right. My girlfriend has experienced SP since she was little, she is turning 18 soon, so she has had it on and off for years, but with her sleep paralysis it is never just the paralysis. She can actually feel her SP coming, and can wake herself up, she doesn't do this all the time or I wouldn't be here now. Now when she is in her SP she hears many voices, she can hear a dog barking, an old man, an old woman, a little girl, and kids laughing, and a horrified scream, and a demonic and or depending on how you look at things just a truly evil voice. And she hears another voice which she calls her walkie talkie voice, she feels that is her conscience, because it usually tells her things that are good, and dissuades her from certain things that would possibly be bad, i.e. she started to like the little girl at one point, but her walkie talkie voice said not to get to close, so she hasn't. Now recently within the last 24 hours, she has not been herself while awake on 2 difference occasions, she ditched school and slept at my house, I woke up to her playing with my arm, raising it lifting it, letting it hit the wall as it falls, ect ect, I finally woke up completely and noticed she was different, her hair was in her face, easy image of that is grudge, but she didn't look evil, she just looked different, I know her so I can tell. I started to talk to her and she was giggling about anything, she watched my hanging clothes in my closet move and laughed, also not much space at all between my bed and closet, not enough for where she was looking for there to be something there actually making her laugh. She also looked around my room as if she has never been there, like when you walk into a new building and everything catches your eye and you look around like it's astounding, she was doing that. I proceeded to try and get closer to her, still trying to figure out if it was her and if so if she was okay, and she cringed away from me, I tried to get her to lay down with me a couple times and she resisted, so I sat up and tried to get closer again and she looked at me and laughed, and when I called her name she repeated it mimicking me and laughed, after that she randomly laid down and said "is it time to sleep?" the whole while not answering anything from me, she layed down and was out, I sat a minute stunned and thinking, and then tried to wake her up and she woke up with no memory of it happening, but said she had a SP moment where all the voices were telling her to hold on and just wait, I assume they were getting her to not return to her body while (I assume from the behavior it was the little girl) she was occupying my girlfriends body. After that day was normal we hung out, she got caught up on all the bad things that have happened to her, and began to feel sad and lonely and such, she went home, took a nap for like 15 minutes and a new voice came and she said it sounded similar to her mother, I assume it was a motherly apparition, it told her not to trap herself with feelings, and she was normal again. Later than night we always talk on the phone while she sleeps, or I keep the call going incase she wakes up seeing as I'm a night person I don't mind doing this. Anyway after she fell asleep I started hearing laughing, I asked if everything was okay and laughing continued, sounded similar to the first laugh, after I knew it wasn't her again I proceeded to try and question it, get its name get something, I asked for it's name and it said "I'm not going to tell you that" I asked it if there was something I could refer to it as if it wouldn't give me it's name and it made sounds, I started trying to wake her up, calling her name and the such and the voice mimicked me and laughed again, at one point I couldn't hear it and told it to speak louder and it said "I don't want to speak louder" but it was crystal clear, before it sounded muffled. Also during the whole thing it said it was cold, and at one point it said it was very cold, it said this maybe 3 times overall in the short span I talked to it. I'm not sure what it is, I don't have a description of my gf seeing it, I don't have a name, I don't believe it's the "Old Hag" myth because she hears many voices, and only sometimes feels heavy like something is weighing her down. Absolutely ANY light someone can shed on this is well welcomed and much appreciated, I have also recently started practicing to be able to Astral Project, and none of this has happened until this, I don't know if it has anything to do with it or not. Also the voices generally the evil voice, threatens her often if she speaks of it, which she does to me and only me. She has also experienced drowning, choking to death, being lit on fire, being stabbed by needles or a sharp object repeatedly while in SP.
Rating: 0