Forums · Ouija boards

fact or fiction

fistula

0 +0

Jan 4 '12

I have been on the paranormal scene for over 10 years yet I have never been able to get a straight answer why ouija boards are considered anything other than a novelty or toy. Let's get our facts straight people they were invented in the late 1800s by a businessman, information you can find sourced on wikipedia. They are not otherworldy inventions used by witches or mediums or whatever. I am a huge believer but I pride myself on studying the paranormal with logic but this doesn't even take logic, it's just silly. If I hear about the dangers of ouija one more time, I'm going to lose it.
Rating: 0

Aspirin

0 +0

Jan 10 '12

i've heard about some "real" mediums and "real" witches using ouija boards, but personally i've never gotten them to work, i imagine it's good to stick to logic and say they might not. i have heard of stories though of bad hauntings happening after someone used a ouija board so there might be something to it, or it could be intent or something, idk.

graveyard hound

0 +0

Sep 21 '12

Been dealing with the paranormal since I was about 5, serious dealings about 10. Since you hasve stated your concepts, I douby uoi will read this to its completion BUT, I can respect your notionds but based on years of dealing with the "board", it is not a toy, it was used in the Middle Ages to communicate with the dead or to summon them, I consider it "danerous" and not "just a toy". We disagree on basic ponts, I will respect yours if you will show me the same.